Thursday, August 4, 2016

Susanna Richert Duerksen



Not sure when or where this photo was taken. This is my great-grandmother. She's the mother of my grandmother Mary (Duerksen) Wiebe. She and her husband were born in present day Ukraine.


Susanna C.W. Richert  
b: 30 June 1868  in Waldheim, Molotschna, South Russia (present day Ukraine)
d: 22 Jan 1927 in Corn, Oklahoma
Her parents were:
Father: Cornelius Jacob S. Richert   born: 17 April 1832 in Waldheim, Molotschna, South Russia
Mother Susanna P.R. Wall                born:  12 July 1842

Susanna C.W. Richert married Abraham D. Duerksen on 25 May 1890 in Korn, Oklahoma.
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandfather's home

I wish heaven had phones so I could hear your voice again.    This is a photo from 1931 in Bessie, Oklahoma. It's of my Great ...